- Cut salmon fillets into cubes
- Cut courgette into coin shape slices
- Mix curry paste (I didn't have any so I mixed curry powder with a squeeze of tomato puree and a squirt of lemon juice) with yogurt (I used a 0% fat Greek yogurt called Fage)
- Coat the salmon cubes with the curry mix
- Thread alternate salmon cubes and courgette slices onto skewers
- Grill for around 15 minutes, until salmon is cooked and crispy on the outside
I served this with a hot lemon, chive, potato and broad bean salad.
It was rated a hit by my lord and master.