Spurred on by so many encouraging words from some of you, I have decided to resume blogging but on a new blog.
Debby had a suggestion that, in order to deter the unwanted attention of certain elements that resulted in closing down this blog, I set the new one to Invitation Only.
As far as I can make out, if you want to join my new blog you have to click on the link below, then request an invitation to join. A one-off process I believe.
I don't quite know exactly how this works but shall be grateful if those of you who want to join me have a try.
You can email your requests to me at...
You can leave comments on this post if you have any problems as I shall still monitor it for a while.
I look forward to seeing you on the other side.
Nobody's Diary (nobod2.blogspot.com)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteInvitation sent, Sir x
DeleteEmail sent 🙂 hope this works!
ReplyDeleteWhy can't you put comment moderator on like YP and me do JayCee?
ReplyDeleteDave. as Cathy says below, comment moderation doesn't stop those unwanted people from reading my blog. If they were somewhere far away it wouldn't matter but these were very close by.
DeleteHave just sent request.
ReplyDeleteI can understand why you’re doing this because unfortunately if you have a public blog comment mod. doesn’t stop those who you don’t want seeing or reading from doing so.
Looking forward to seeing what you’re up to now
I will try to send a request so I don't miss any of your riveting adventures!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteInvitation sent. Andrew, I have removed your email address details from here in case you don't want it to be publicly available.
DeleteSo glad you've reconsidered. 😊
ReplyDeleteEmail sent.
I have sent em
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back, and can blog privately.
ReplyDeleteI'm not able to get into your email. Also not sure if a private blog updates in the "blogs I read" bit anyway. So won't be able to catch up with you anymore.sadly
ReplyDeleteSue, if you email me direct at jcnobodyiom@gmail.com I will add you to the group. There is a Follow button on the new blog. I hope it works!
DeleteThank you. I will try again
DeleteHave sent a request to your email....hope it works! Will be good to have you back.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased - have emailed you.
ReplyDelete