Not So Easy

https://nobod2.blogspot.com/

If you click on the link above, you will be able to read about my initial teething problems with the new blog.

For the time being, please keep this old blog in your Blog List News Feeds and I will post a link here each time I add a new post for you to read on the new blog.

Clumsy but not sure how else to fix it.

PS:  Invitation emails have been sent to everyone who has requested access.  If you haven't seen yours  perhaps just check your email Spam folder.  If it's not in there  let me know and I'll resend it.  Hopefully I'll get this sorted soon....


19 comments:

  1. Is that hair-tearing stuff going on there JayCee? Thank you for the invitation.... we must have done something right in the tech process because here we are (and F is usually tearing hair over stuff like this). xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr T - you are on the old blog! You need to click on the link in the post above to see the new one.
      I am having a few problems... Grrrr.....

      Delete
  2. When I click on the link to the new blog, I get the message - Permission denied. I wish I could see your new blog, JayCee. I emailed a request but have heard nothing back... Wishing you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I sent you the invitation. Has it gone into your email Spam folder?

      Delete
  3. I've been following and enjoying your old blog for a while. I am not much of a commenter though. The link is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you email me direct at
      jcnobodyiom@gmail.com
      I can send you the invitation link.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been left out in the cold, too . . . sn'f, sn'f . . . and my spam folder is empty
    Janice from janice_c@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. All worked perfectly for me so far - so hello Jaycee on your new 'adventure' - see you on your next post too fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing received. I'm getting paranoid . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. It arrived! Thank you, BUT . . .

    Blog Invitation Error
    We could not find the invitation you requested. Please confirm that you copied the exact URL that was sent to you by email.

    If you continue to have problems responding to invitations, please visit our Help Center for more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sheesh... I have just sent you a new one. Blogger doesn't play nicely does it?

      Delete
  9. All gone smoothly, I will get email notifications, thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whelp...got your invite, did as I was told, but blogger's bodyguard is still blocking the door. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, email me again at
      jcnobodyiom@gmail.com
      and I'll try again.
      Blogger is being so unhelpful!

      Delete

Although I am quite used to talking to myself, any comments on my posts are very welcome, provided they are not abusive. I do reply to them so please check back. It's good to talk (!)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.